Re: [FJGRailroad] More on the action shot

    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
      Canadians? There are more then one?

      :-)

      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
        Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
        Montreal quite a bit,
        so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
        enough to Canada!
        So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!

        Gino

        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
          You're right Paul, Good Day!

          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
            That's eh, eh!

            Paul :-)

            "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

            > Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
            > Montreal quite a bit,
            > so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
            > enough to Canada!
            > So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!
            >
            > Gino
          • Walt Danylak
            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
              --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Paul Charland <p.charlie@s...> wrote:
              Hi Gino,

              Just saying, someone out there must have film of the FJ&G. I mean, if
              I can get 45 minutes of color footage from '56 of the really really
              small Springfield Terminal, the I would think over the years someone
              must have taken footage of trains or street cars on the FJ&G, come
              on, the thing was 4 times the size!

              Paul :-)

              Paul,

              I've been looking for home movies of the FJ&G for several years with
              little or no success. Do you know of anyone that has any?

              Walt
              Message 6 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                Hi Walt,

                No, but someone must.

                Paul

              • mwilber@webtv.net
                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                  Shall we call it
                  " FJG DOES GLOVERSVILLE " ?
                  Mark
                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 11, 2001
                    I'm glad I wan't the only one to note the similarity.

                    PKl

                    Message 9 of 20 , Sep 11, 2001
                      almost like a Power Point presentation...

                      Paul