Re: [FJGRailroad] More on the action shot

  • psefton@crosslink.net
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
      That would float my boat !

      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
        Canadians? There are more then one?

        :-)

        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
          Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
          Montreal quite a bit,
          so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
          enough to Canada!
          So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!

          Gino

          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
            You're right Paul, Good Day!

            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
              That's eh, eh!

              Paul :-)

              "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

              > Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
              > Montreal quite a bit,
              > so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
              > enough to Canada!
              > So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!
              >
              > Gino
            • Walt Danylak
              Message 6 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Paul Charland <p.charlie@s...> wrote:
                Hi Gino,

                Just saying, someone out there must have film of the FJ&G. I mean, if
                I can get 45 minutes of color footage from '56 of the really really
                small Springfield Terminal, the I would think over the years someone
                must have taken footage of trains or street cars on the FJ&G, come
                on, the thing was 4 times the size!

                Paul :-)

                Paul,

                I've been looking for home movies of the FJ&G for several years with
                little or no success. Do you know of anyone that has any?

                Walt
                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                  Hi Walt,

                  No, but someone must.

                  Paul

                • mwilber@webtv.net
                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                    Shall we call it
                    " FJG DOES GLOVERSVILLE " ?
                    Mark
                    Message 9 of 20 , Sep 11, 2001
                      I'm glad I wan't the only one to note the similarity.

                      PKl

                      Message 10 of 20 , Sep 11, 2001
                        almost like a Power Point presentation...

                        Paul