RE: [FJGRailroad] More on the action shot

    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
      To set the record straight, the train was pushing the cars into the
      building. I have
      some other shots from the day, but those are the only ones in close
      succession.
      I have some shots of a diesel pushing hoppers into the Gloversville Coal
      house,
      but I don't think I'm going to make an animated GIF out of them. The
      Gloversville
      coal house had 2 bays to her and who know kind of innuendo you perverts
      would
      come up with for that!

      We're all sick, I mean you're all sick, sick, sick out there! Especially
      you Canadians!!!

      Gino

    • psefton@crosslink.net
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
        That would float my boat !

        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
          Canadians? There are more then one?

          :-)

          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
            Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
            Montreal quite a bit,
            so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
            enough to Canada!
            So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!

            Gino

            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
              You're right Paul, Good Day!

              Message 6 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                That's eh, eh!

                Paul :-)

                "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

                > Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
                > Montreal quite a bit,
                > so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
                > enough to Canada!
                > So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!
                >
                > Gino
              • Walt Danylak
                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                  --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Paul Charland <p.charlie@s...> wrote:
                  Hi Gino,

                  Just saying, someone out there must have film of the FJ&G. I mean, if
                  I can get 45 minutes of color footage from '56 of the really really
                  small Springfield Terminal, the I would think over the years someone
                  must have taken footage of trains or street cars on the FJ&G, come
                  on, the thing was 4 times the size!

                  Paul :-)

                  Paul,

                  I've been looking for home movies of the FJ&G for several years with
                  little or no success. Do you know of anyone that has any?

                  Walt
                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                    Hi Walt,

                    No, but someone must.

                    Paul

                  • mwilber@webtv.net
                    Message 9 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                      Shall we call it
                      " FJG DOES GLOVERSVILLE " ?
                      Mark
                      Message 10 of 20 , Sep 11, 2001
                        I'm glad I wan't the only one to note the similarity.

                        PKl

                        Message 11 of 20 , Sep 11, 2001
                          almost like a Power Point presentation...

                          Paul