Re: [FJGRailroad] More on the action shot

  • Richard W. Ryall
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
      Come on guys, was the train going in or out of the building, seems it
      can`t make up it`s mind, and for you pervert guys what in hell is sexual
      about a train going back and forth, or even in and out. dick

      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
        To set the record straight, the train was pushing the cars into the
        building. I have
        some other shots from the day, but those are the only ones in close
        succession.
        I have some shots of a diesel pushing hoppers into the Gloversville Coal
        house,
        but I don't think I'm going to make an animated GIF out of them. The
        Gloversville
        coal house had 2 bays to her and who know kind of innuendo you perverts
        would
        come up with for that!

        We're all sick, I mean you're all sick, sick, sick out there! Especially
        you Canadians!!!

        Gino

      • psefton@crosslink.net
        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
          That would float my boat !

          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
            Canadians? There are more then one?

            :-)

            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
              Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
              Montreal quite a bit,
              so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
              enough to Canada!
              So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!

              Gino

              Message 6 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                You're right Paul, Good Day!

                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                  That's eh, eh!

                  Paul :-)

                  "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

                  > Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
                  > Montreal quite a bit,
                  > so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
                  > enough to Canada!
                  > So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!
                  >
                  > Gino
                • Walt Danylak
                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                    --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Paul Charland <p.charlie@s...> wrote:
                    Hi Gino,

                    Just saying, someone out there must have film of the FJ&G. I mean, if
                    I can get 45 minutes of color footage from '56 of the really really
                    small Springfield Terminal, the I would think over the years someone
                    must have taken footage of trains or street cars on the FJ&G, come
                    on, the thing was 4 times the size!

                    Paul :-)

                    Paul,

                    I've been looking for home movies of the FJ&G for several years with
                    little or no success. Do you know of anyone that has any?

                    Walt
                    Message 9 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                      Hi Walt,

                      No, but someone must.

                      Paul

                    • mwilber@webtv.net
                      Message 10 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                        Shall we call it
                        " FJG DOES GLOVERSVILLE " ?
                        Mark
                        Message 11 of 20 , Sep 11, 2001
                          I'm glad I wan't the only one to note the similarity.

                          PKl

                          Message 12 of 20 , Sep 11, 2001
                            almost like a Power Point presentation...

                            Paul