Re: [FJGRailroad] More on the action shot

    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
      Hi Gino,

      Just saying, someone out there must have film of the FJ&G. I mean, if I
      can get 45 minutes of color footage from '56 of the really really small
      Springfield Terminal, the I would think over the years someone must have
      taken footage of trains or street cars on the FJ&G, come on, the thing
      was 4 times the size!

      Paul :-)

      "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

      > Paul,
      >
      > That was made from 4 different photos that someone took as the train was
      > going
      > into the barn. It isn't from film!
    • Richard W. Ryall
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
        Come on guys, was the train going in or out of the building, seems it
        can`t make up it`s mind, and for you pervert guys what in hell is sexual
        about a train going back and forth, or even in and out. dick

        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
          To set the record straight, the train was pushing the cars into the
          building. I have
          some other shots from the day, but those are the only ones in close
          succession.
          I have some shots of a diesel pushing hoppers into the Gloversville Coal
          house,
          but I don't think I'm going to make an animated GIF out of them. The
          Gloversville
          coal house had 2 bays to her and who know kind of innuendo you perverts
          would
          come up with for that!

          We're all sick, I mean you're all sick, sick, sick out there! Especially
          you Canadians!!!

          Gino

        • psefton@crosslink.net
          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
            That would float my boat !

            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
              Canadians? There are more then one?

              :-)

              Message 6 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
                Montreal quite a bit,
                so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
                enough to Canada!
                So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!

                Gino

                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                  You're right Paul, Good Day!

                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                    That's eh, eh!

                    Paul :-)

                    "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

                    > Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
                    > Montreal quite a bit,
                    > so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
                    > enough to Canada!
                    > So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!
                    >
                    > Gino
                  • Walt Danylak
                    Message 9 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                      --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Paul Charland <p.charlie@s...> wrote:
                      Hi Gino,

                      Just saying, someone out there must have film of the FJ&G. I mean, if
                      I can get 45 minutes of color footage from '56 of the really really
                      small Springfield Terminal, the I would think over the years someone
                      must have taken footage of trains or street cars on the FJ&G, come
                      on, the thing was 4 times the size!

                      Paul :-)

                      Paul,

                      I've been looking for home movies of the FJ&G for several years with
                      little or no success. Do you know of anyone that has any?

                      Walt
                      Message 10 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                        Hi Walt,

                        No, but someone must.

                        Paul

                      • mwilber@webtv.net
                        Message 11 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                          Shall we call it
                          " FJG DOES GLOVERSVILLE " ?
                          Mark
                          Message 12 of 20 , Sep 11, 2001
                            I'm glad I wan't the only one to note the similarity.

                            PKl

                            Message 13 of 20 , Sep 11, 2001
                              almost like a Power Point presentation...

                              Paul