Re: [FJGRailroad] More on the action shot

    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 8 4:46 AM
      Hi Gino,

      It's nice that you put this together, really. There must be enough
      footage out there to turn into a video of the FJ&G. Any ideas?

      Paul :-)

      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 8 9:29 AM
        Paul,

        That was made from 4 different photos that someone took as the train was
        going
        into the barn. It isn't from film!

        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 8 9:42 AM
          Hi Gino,

          Just saying, someone out there must have film of the FJ&G. I mean, if I
          can get 45 minutes of color footage from '56 of the really really small
          Springfield Terminal, the I would think over the years someone must have
          taken footage of trains or street cars on the FJ&G, come on, the thing
          was 4 times the size!

          Paul :-)

          "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

          > Paul,
          >
          > That was made from 4 different photos that someone took as the train was
          > going
          > into the barn. It isn't from film!
        • Richard W. Ryall
          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 8 10:24 AM
            Come on guys, was the train going in or out of the building, seems it
            can`t make up it`s mind, and for you pervert guys what in hell is sexual
            about a train going back and forth, or even in and out. dick

            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 8 10:41 AM
              To set the record straight, the train was pushing the cars into the
              building. I have
              some other shots from the day, but those are the only ones in close
              succession.
              I have some shots of a diesel pushing hoppers into the Gloversville Coal
              house,
              but I don't think I'm going to make an animated GIF out of them. The
              Gloversville
              coal house had 2 bays to her and who know kind of innuendo you perverts
              would
              come up with for that!

              We're all sick, I mean you're all sick, sick, sick out there! Especially
              you Canadians!!!

              Gino

            • psefton@crosslink.net
              Message 6 of 20 , Sep 8 11:09 AM
                That would float my boat !

                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 8 11:35 AM
                  Canadians? There are more then one?

                  :-)

                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 8 11:37 AM
                    Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
                    Montreal quite a bit,
                    so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
                    enough to Canada!
                    So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!

                    Gino

                    Message 9 of 20 , Sep 8 11:41 AM
                      You're right Paul, Good Day!

                      Message 10 of 20 , Sep 8 11:41 AM
                        That's eh, eh!

                        Paul :-)

                        "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

                        > Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
                        > Montreal quite a bit,
                        > so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
                        > enough to Canada!
                        > So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!
                        >
                        > Gino
                      • Walt Danylak
                        Message 11 of 20 , Sep 8 12:43 PM
                          --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Paul Charland <p.charlie@s...> wrote:
                          Hi Gino,

                          Just saying, someone out there must have film of the FJ&G. I mean, if
                          I can get 45 minutes of color footage from '56 of the really really
                          small Springfield Terminal, the I would think over the years someone
                          must have taken footage of trains or street cars on the FJ&G, come
                          on, the thing was 4 times the size!

                          Paul :-)

                          Paul,

                          I've been looking for home movies of the FJ&G for several years with
                          little or no success. Do you know of anyone that has any?

                          Walt
                          Message 12 of 20 , Sep 8 1:01 PM
                            Hi Walt,

                            No, but someone must.

                            Paul

                          • mwilber@webtv.net
                            Message 13 of 20 , Sep 8 6:57 PM
                              Shall we call it
                              " FJG DOES GLOVERSVILLE " ?
                              Mark
                              Message 14 of 20 , Sep 11 10:50 AM
                                I'm glad I wan't the only one to note the similarity.

                                PKl

                                Message 15 of 20 , Sep 11 11:36 AM
                                  almost like a Power Point presentation...

                                  Paul