RE: [FJGRailroad] More on the action shot

    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
      I'm guessing by the emails that the link loaded up alright and that you guys
      were
      able to see the action shots! I've also noticed that we have a few perverts
      besides
      myself! That's good to know! For the good little boys and girls here, I
      made the
      movie to show the FJG in action, not for some sexual innuendo, but now that
      you
      twisted few have pointed this out it's all I'm going to think about! Pretty
      funny stuff!
      It's good to have a sense of humor...

      Gino

      Keep smiling!

      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
        Hi Gino,

        It's nice that you put this together, really. There must be enough
        footage out there to turn into a video of the FJ&G. Any ideas?

        Paul :-)

        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
          Paul,

          That was made from 4 different photos that someone took as the train was
          going
          into the barn. It isn't from film!

          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
            Hi Gino,

            Just saying, someone out there must have film of the FJ&G. I mean, if I
            can get 45 minutes of color footage from '56 of the really really small
            Springfield Terminal, the I would think over the years someone must have
            taken footage of trains or street cars on the FJ&G, come on, the thing
            was 4 times the size!

            Paul :-)

            "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

            > Paul,
            >
            > That was made from 4 different photos that someone took as the train was
            > going
            > into the barn. It isn't from film!
          • Richard W. Ryall
            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
              Come on guys, was the train going in or out of the building, seems it
              can`t make up it`s mind, and for you pervert guys what in hell is sexual
              about a train going back and forth, or even in and out. dick

              Message 6 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                To set the record straight, the train was pushing the cars into the
                building. I have
                some other shots from the day, but those are the only ones in close
                succession.
                I have some shots of a diesel pushing hoppers into the Gloversville Coal
                house,
                but I don't think I'm going to make an animated GIF out of them. The
                Gloversville
                coal house had 2 bays to her and who know kind of innuendo you perverts
                would
                come up with for that!

                We're all sick, I mean you're all sick, sick, sick out there! Especially
                you Canadians!!!

                Gino

              • psefton@crosslink.net
                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                  That would float my boat !

                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                    Canadians? There are more then one?

                    :-)

                    Message 9 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                      Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
                      Montreal quite a bit,
                      so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
                      enough to Canada!
                      So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!

                      Gino

                      Message 10 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                        You're right Paul, Good Day!

                        Message 11 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                          That's eh, eh!

                          Paul :-)

                          "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

                          > Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
                          > Montreal quite a bit,
                          > so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
                          > enough to Canada!
                          > So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!
                          >
                          > Gino
                        • Walt Danylak
                          Message 12 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                            --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Paul Charland <p.charlie@s...> wrote:
                            Hi Gino,

                            Just saying, someone out there must have film of the FJ&G. I mean, if
                            I can get 45 minutes of color footage from '56 of the really really
                            small Springfield Terminal, the I would think over the years someone
                            must have taken footage of trains or street cars on the FJ&G, come
                            on, the thing was 4 times the size!

                            Paul :-)

                            Paul,

                            I've been looking for home movies of the FJ&G for several years with
                            little or no success. Do you know of anyone that has any?

                            Walt
                            Message 13 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                              Hi Walt,

                              No, but someone must.

                              Paul

                            • mwilber@webtv.net
                              Message 14 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                                Shall we call it
                                " FJG DOES GLOVERSVILLE " ?
                                Mark
                                Message 15 of 20 , Sep 11, 2001
                                  I'm glad I wan't the only one to note the similarity.

                                  PKl

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Sep 11, 2001
                                    almost like a Power Point presentation...

                                    Paul