Re: [FJGRailroad] More on the action shot

    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
      In and out and in and out...

      :-)

      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
        I'm guessing by the emails that the link loaded up alright and that you guys
        were
        able to see the action shots! I've also noticed that we have a few perverts
        besides
        myself! That's good to know! For the good little boys and girls here, I
        made the
        movie to show the FJG in action, not for some sexual innuendo, but now that
        you
        twisted few have pointed this out it's all I'm going to think about! Pretty
        funny stuff!
        It's good to have a sense of humor...

        Gino

        Keep smiling!

        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
          Hi Gino,

          It's nice that you put this together, really. There must be enough
          footage out there to turn into a video of the FJ&G. Any ideas?

          Paul :-)

          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
            Paul,

            That was made from 4 different photos that someone took as the train was
            going
            into the barn. It isn't from film!

            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
              Hi Gino,

              Just saying, someone out there must have film of the FJ&G. I mean, if I
              can get 45 minutes of color footage from '56 of the really really small
              Springfield Terminal, the I would think over the years someone must have
              taken footage of trains or street cars on the FJ&G, come on, the thing
              was 4 times the size!

              Paul :-)

              "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

              > Paul,
              >
              > That was made from 4 different photos that someone took as the train was
              > going
              > into the barn. It isn't from film!
            • Richard W. Ryall
              Message 6 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                Come on guys, was the train going in or out of the building, seems it
                can`t make up it`s mind, and for you pervert guys what in hell is sexual
                about a train going back and forth, or even in and out. dick

                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                  To set the record straight, the train was pushing the cars into the
                  building. I have
                  some other shots from the day, but those are the only ones in close
                  succession.
                  I have some shots of a diesel pushing hoppers into the Gloversville Coal
                  house,
                  but I don't think I'm going to make an animated GIF out of them. The
                  Gloversville
                  coal house had 2 bays to her and who know kind of innuendo you perverts
                  would
                  come up with for that!

                  We're all sick, I mean you're all sick, sick, sick out there! Especially
                  you Canadians!!!

                  Gino

                • psefton@crosslink.net
                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                    That would float my boat !

                    Message 9 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                      Canadians? There are more then one?

                      :-)

                      Message 10 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                        Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
                        Montreal quite a bit,
                        so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
                        enough to Canada!
                        So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!

                        Gino

                        Message 11 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                          You're right Paul, Good Day!

                          Message 12 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                            That's eh, eh!

                            Paul :-)

                            "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

                            > Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
                            > Montreal quite a bit,
                            > so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
                            > enough to Canada!
                            > So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!
                            >
                            > Gino
                          • Walt Danylak
                            Message 13 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                              --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Paul Charland <p.charlie@s...> wrote:
                              Hi Gino,

                              Just saying, someone out there must have film of the FJ&G. I mean, if
                              I can get 45 minutes of color footage from '56 of the really really
                              small Springfield Terminal, the I would think over the years someone
                              must have taken footage of trains or street cars on the FJ&G, come
                              on, the thing was 4 times the size!

                              Paul :-)

                              Paul,

                              I've been looking for home movies of the FJ&G for several years with
                              little or no success. Do you know of anyone that has any?

                              Walt
                              Message 14 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                                Hi Walt,

                                No, but someone must.

                                Paul

                              • mwilber@webtv.net
                                Message 15 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                                  Shall we call it
                                  " FJG DOES GLOVERSVILLE " ?
                                  Mark
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Sep 11, 2001
                                    I'm glad I wan't the only one to note the similarity.

                                    PKl

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Sep 11, 2001
                                      almost like a Power Point presentation...

                                      Paul