RE: [FJGRailroad] More on the action shot

    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
      I'm going to leave that one alone John! This is a family list! Wow, I
      never
      thought of it that way! I think you're more twisted than I am!

      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
        In and out and in and out...

        :-)

        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
          I'm guessing by the emails that the link loaded up alright and that you guys
          were
          able to see the action shots! I've also noticed that we have a few perverts
          besides
          myself! That's good to know! For the good little boys and girls here, I
          made the
          movie to show the FJG in action, not for some sexual innuendo, but now that
          you
          twisted few have pointed this out it's all I'm going to think about! Pretty
          funny stuff!
          It's good to have a sense of humor...

          Gino

          Keep smiling!

          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
            Hi Gino,

            It's nice that you put this together, really. There must be enough
            footage out there to turn into a video of the FJ&G. Any ideas?

            Paul :-)

            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
              Paul,

              That was made from 4 different photos that someone took as the train was
              going
              into the barn. It isn't from film!

              Message 6 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                Hi Gino,

                Just saying, someone out there must have film of the FJ&G. I mean, if I
                can get 45 minutes of color footage from '56 of the really really small
                Springfield Terminal, the I would think over the years someone must have
                taken footage of trains or street cars on the FJ&G, come on, the thing
                was 4 times the size!

                Paul :-)

                "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

                > Paul,
                >
                > That was made from 4 different photos that someone took as the train was
                > going
                > into the barn. It isn't from film!
              • Richard W. Ryall
                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                  Come on guys, was the train going in or out of the building, seems it
                  can`t make up it`s mind, and for you pervert guys what in hell is sexual
                  about a train going back and forth, or even in and out. dick

                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                    To set the record straight, the train was pushing the cars into the
                    building. I have
                    some other shots from the day, but those are the only ones in close
                    succession.
                    I have some shots of a diesel pushing hoppers into the Gloversville Coal
                    house,
                    but I don't think I'm going to make an animated GIF out of them. The
                    Gloversville
                    coal house had 2 bays to her and who know kind of innuendo you perverts
                    would
                    come up with for that!

                    We're all sick, I mean you're all sick, sick, sick out there! Especially
                    you Canadians!!!

                    Gino

                  • psefton@crosslink.net
                    Message 9 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                      That would float my boat !

                      Message 10 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                        Canadians? There are more then one?

                        :-)

                        Message 11 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                          Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
                          Montreal quite a bit,
                          so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
                          enough to Canada!
                          So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!

                          Gino

                          Message 12 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                            You're right Paul, Good Day!

                            Message 13 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                              That's eh, eh!

                              Paul :-)

                              "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

                              > Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
                              > Montreal quite a bit,
                              > so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
                              > enough to Canada!
                              > So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!
                              >
                              > Gino
                            • Walt Danylak
                              Message 14 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                                --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Paul Charland <p.charlie@s...> wrote:
                                Hi Gino,

                                Just saying, someone out there must have film of the FJ&G. I mean, if
                                I can get 45 minutes of color footage from '56 of the really really
                                small Springfield Terminal, the I would think over the years someone
                                must have taken footage of trains or street cars on the FJ&G, come
                                on, the thing was 4 times the size!

                                Paul :-)

                                Paul,

                                I've been looking for home movies of the FJ&G for several years with
                                little or no success. Do you know of anyone that has any?

                                Walt
                                Message 15 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                                  Hi Walt,

                                  No, but someone must.

                                  Paul

                                • mwilber@webtv.net
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                                    Shall we call it
                                    " FJG DOES GLOVERSVILLE " ?
                                    Mark
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Sep 11, 2001
                                      I'm glad I wan't the only one to note the similarity.

                                      PKl

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Sep 11, 2001
                                        almost like a Power Point presentation...

                                        Paul