Re: [FJGRailroad] More on the action shot

  • John Sefton
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 7, 2001
      I'm shocked - and I thought this was a family mailing list!!!!

      John

      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
        I'm going to leave that one alone John! This is a family list! Wow, I
        never
        thought of it that way! I think you're more twisted than I am!

        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
          In and out and in and out...

          :-)

          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
            I'm guessing by the emails that the link loaded up alright and that you guys
            were
            able to see the action shots! I've also noticed that we have a few perverts
            besides
            myself! That's good to know! For the good little boys and girls here, I
            made the
            movie to show the FJG in action, not for some sexual innuendo, but now that
            you
            twisted few have pointed this out it's all I'm going to think about! Pretty
            funny stuff!
            It's good to have a sense of humor...

            Gino

            Keep smiling!

            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
              Hi Gino,

              It's nice that you put this together, really. There must be enough
              footage out there to turn into a video of the FJ&G. Any ideas?

              Paul :-)

              Message 6 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                Paul,

                That was made from 4 different photos that someone took as the train was
                going
                into the barn. It isn't from film!

                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                  Hi Gino,

                  Just saying, someone out there must have film of the FJ&G. I mean, if I
                  can get 45 minutes of color footage from '56 of the really really small
                  Springfield Terminal, the I would think over the years someone must have
                  taken footage of trains or street cars on the FJ&G, come on, the thing
                  was 4 times the size!

                  Paul :-)

                  "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

                  > Paul,
                  >
                  > That was made from 4 different photos that someone took as the train was
                  > going
                  > into the barn. It isn't from film!
                • Richard W. Ryall
                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                    Come on guys, was the train going in or out of the building, seems it
                    can`t make up it`s mind, and for you pervert guys what in hell is sexual
                    about a train going back and forth, or even in and out. dick

                    Message 9 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                      To set the record straight, the train was pushing the cars into the
                      building. I have
                      some other shots from the day, but those are the only ones in close
                      succession.
                      I have some shots of a diesel pushing hoppers into the Gloversville Coal
                      house,
                      but I don't think I'm going to make an animated GIF out of them. The
                      Gloversville
                      coal house had 2 bays to her and who know kind of innuendo you perverts
                      would
                      come up with for that!

                      We're all sick, I mean you're all sick, sick, sick out there! Especially
                      you Canadians!!!

                      Gino

                    • psefton@crosslink.net
                      Message 10 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                        That would float my boat !

                        Message 11 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                          Canadians? There are more then one?

                          :-)

                          Message 12 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                            Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
                            Montreal quite a bit,
                            so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
                            enough to Canada!
                            So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!

                            Gino

                            Message 13 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                              You're right Paul, Good Day!

                              Message 14 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                                That's eh, eh!

                                Paul :-)

                                "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

                                > Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
                                > Montreal quite a bit,
                                > so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
                                > enough to Canada!
                                > So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!
                                >
                                > Gino
                              • Walt Danylak
                                Message 15 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                                  --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Paul Charland <p.charlie@s...> wrote:
                                  Hi Gino,

                                  Just saying, someone out there must have film of the FJ&G. I mean, if
                                  I can get 45 minutes of color footage from '56 of the really really
                                  small Springfield Terminal, the I would think over the years someone
                                  must have taken footage of trains or street cars on the FJ&G, come
                                  on, the thing was 4 times the size!

                                  Paul :-)

                                  Paul,

                                  I've been looking for home movies of the FJ&G for several years with
                                  little or no success. Do you know of anyone that has any?

                                  Walt
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                                    Hi Walt,

                                    No, but someone must.

                                    Paul

                                  • mwilber@webtv.net
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                                      Shall we call it
                                      " FJG DOES GLOVERSVILLE " ?
                                      Mark
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Sep 11, 2001
                                        I'm glad I wan't the only one to note the similarity.

                                        PKl

                                        Message 19 of 20 , Sep 11, 2001
                                          almost like a Power Point presentation...

                                          Paul