Re: [FJGRailroad] More on the action shot

  • John Sefton
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 7, 2001
      I'm shocked - and I thought this was a family mailing list!!!!

      John

      At 11:18 PM 9/7/01 -0400, you wrote:
      >Give the image a few minutes to load. She is half a meg and may take a
      >little.
      >It is worth it though...
      >
      >Gino
      >

      >Here's the link again...
      >
      >http://homepage.mac.com/dicarlos/movie.html
      >

      >Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
      >http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/
      >
      >Visit The Greater Capital District Railfan Assocation At
      >http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/
      >
      >Visit The Site For Existing Railroad Stations
      >in New York State at
      >http://ny.existingstations.com/

    • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo

        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
          I'm going to leave that one alone John! This is a family list! Wow, I
          never
          thought of it that way! I think you're more twisted than I am!

          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
            In and out and in and out...

            :-)

            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
              I'm guessing by the emails that the link loaded up alright and that you guys
              were
              able to see the action shots! I've also noticed that we have a few perverts
              besides
              myself! That's good to know! For the good little boys and girls here, I
              made the
              movie to show the FJG in action, not for some sexual innuendo, but now that
              you
              twisted few have pointed this out it's all I'm going to think about! Pretty
              funny stuff!
              It's good to have a sense of humor...

              Gino

              Keep smiling!

              Message 6 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                Hi Gino,

                It's nice that you put this together, really. There must be enough
                footage out there to turn into a video of the FJ&G. Any ideas?

                Paul :-)

                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                  Paul,

                  That was made from 4 different photos that someone took as the train was
                  going
                  into the barn. It isn't from film!

                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                    Hi Gino,

                    Just saying, someone out there must have film of the FJ&G. I mean, if I
                    can get 45 minutes of color footage from '56 of the really really small
                    Springfield Terminal, the I would think over the years someone must have
                    taken footage of trains or street cars on the FJ&G, come on, the thing
                    was 4 times the size!

                    Paul :-)

                    "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

                    > Paul,
                    >
                    > That was made from 4 different photos that someone took as the train was
                    > going
                    > into the barn. It isn't from film!
                  • Richard W. Ryall
                    Message 9 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                      Come on guys, was the train going in or out of the building, seems it
                      can`t make up it`s mind, and for you pervert guys what in hell is sexual
                      about a train going back and forth, or even in and out. dick

                      Message 10 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                        To set the record straight, the train was pushing the cars into the
                        building. I have
                        some other shots from the day, but those are the only ones in close
                        succession.
                        I have some shots of a diesel pushing hoppers into the Gloversville Coal
                        house,
                        but I don't think I'm going to make an animated GIF out of them. The
                        Gloversville
                        coal house had 2 bays to her and who know kind of innuendo you perverts
                        would
                        come up with for that!

                        We're all sick, I mean you're all sick, sick, sick out there! Especially
                        you Canadians!!!

                        Gino

                      • psefton@crosslink.net
                        Message 11 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                          That would float my boat !

                          Message 12 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                            Canadians? There are more then one?

                            :-)

                            Message 13 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                              Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
                              Montreal quite a bit,
                              so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
                              enough to Canada!
                              So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!

                              Gino

                              Message 14 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                                You're right Paul, Good Day!

                                Message 15 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                                  That's eh, eh!

                                  Paul :-)

                                  "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

                                  > Ah, Paul Larner live way up in Vermont, and he runs his choo choo into
                                  > Montreal quite a bit,
                                  > so that makes him Canadian and Dick Ryall lives in Idaho and that's close
                                  > enough to Canada!
                                  > So, yeah, there's more than you Paul!
                                  >
                                  > Gino
                                • Walt Danylak
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                                    --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Paul Charland <p.charlie@s...> wrote:
                                    Hi Gino,

                                    Just saying, someone out there must have film of the FJ&G. I mean, if
                                    I can get 45 minutes of color footage from '56 of the really really
                                    small Springfield Terminal, the I would think over the years someone
                                    must have taken footage of trains or street cars on the FJ&G, come
                                    on, the thing was 4 times the size!

                                    Paul :-)

                                    Paul,

                                    I've been looking for home movies of the FJ&G for several years with
                                    little or no success. Do you know of anyone that has any?

                                    Walt
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                                      Hi Walt,

                                      No, but someone must.

                                      Paul

                                    • mwilber@webtv.net
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Sep 8, 2001
                                        Shall we call it
                                        " FJG DOES GLOVERSVILLE " ?
                                        Mark
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Sep 11, 2001
                                          I'm glad I wan't the only one to note the similarity.

                                          PKl

                                          Message 20 of 20 , Sep 11, 2001
                                            almost like a Power Point presentation...

                                            Paul