The FJG in action

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2001
      Hey guys!

      I think you'll all find this pretty neat! I took a series of pictures and
      put them
      together to create a mini movie. Well, an animated GIF at least. As long
      as
      you have a fairly new browser, you should be able to see it move. It is a
      series
      of pictures of Engine 21 pushing several cars into The Broadalbin Coal and
      Supply Barn. Give her a look and tell me what you think.

      Here's the link...

      http://homepage.mac.com/dicarlos/movie.html

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2001
        Wish I could here that engine working.