1st Annual Gathering Photos Posted

  • 103424.2304@compuserve.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2001
      Group,

      I've posted four photos from the 1st Annual Gathering in the Photos
      section. Now you can place a few faces with the names:

      1. Andy Fusco is shown setting up his O gauge layout. In the
      background is the FJ&G boxcar museum.

      2. The Four Musketeers (Steve LaMora, Walt Danylak, Andy Fusco, &
      Paul Larner) kibitz. That's Gino in the background with his video
      camera.

      3. Paul Larner is shown modeling one of the custom nametags which
      Gino made for each of us.

      4. Steve LaMora is listening intently to Paul.

      Glenn