GE Photographs

  • Malcolm Horton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2001
      Walt,

      GE gave all of its photographic collection to The Elfun Hall of History which is a branch of the Schenectady Museum. The museum is located on Nott Terrace Heights which is just uphill behind the Alco Diesel Locomotive on Nott Terrace in Schenectady.

      Chris Hunter is their archivist. His phone number is (518) 382-7890 Ext. 241.
      His email is hunter@... and his mail address is Schenectady Museum, Nott Terrace Heights, Schenectady NY 12308.

      Malcolm Horton

    • Randy & Lorraine
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2001
        Walt  Yes it would be good to contact them again to see if they have more of their huge collection of negatives printed??  My last contact was unproductive??  they did not have enough of their photo's cataloged yet??  Also that Movie you mentioned would really be something if they have it!!!!!   Please let me know if they have some more things ready??  They were expensive
        GE gave all of its photographic collection to The Elfun Hall of History which is a branch of the Schenectady Museum. The museum is located on Nott Terrace Heights which is just uphill behind the Alco Diesel Locomotive on Nott Terrace in Schenectady.

        Chris Hunter is their archivist. His phone number is (518) 382-7890 Ext. 241.
        His email is hunter@... and his mail address is Schenectady Museum, Nott Terrace Heights, Schenectady NY 12308.

        Malcolm Horton

        Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
        http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/