Re: [FJGRailroad] Trolleys to Schenectady

  • psefton@crosslink.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
      The big trolley museum in Connecticut is the Shore Line Trolley Museum in East Haven, which has over 100 trolley cars and an archive which it is digitally imaging. It has a site at www.bera.org

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
        What is the Trolley museum in Maine?  Isn't that some kind of "Shore" Trolley Museum?
        I hear that one is pretty good!

        Gino.dicarlo@...
        Digital Assembly
        Quad Imaging Saratoga
        (518) 581-4276

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
          --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
          > What is the Trolley museum in Maine? Isn't that some kind
          > of "Shore" Trolley Museum?
          > I hear that one is pretty good!

          Gino,

          That's the Seashore Trolley Museum in Kennebunk(port), ME. Fabulous
          place, with the greatest collection of traction books I've ever seen.

          In addition to the Branford museum, there is also the museum at
          Warehouse Point, CT, which is smaller but has some unique rolling
          stock.

          Glenn
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001