Skip to search.

Re: [FJGRailroad] FW: Cleaning up your caboose

  • CSXEng@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2001
      Gino,
            Just be careful with that Solvaset. It is a very powerful solution. A
      lot of times it would totally dissolve the decal beyond recognition and you
      don't have to much time to play with the decal if it were to move. I would
      recommend micro scale decal solution. It is not that strong and you get to
      play with the decal before it starts to dissolve and set. Most of the time I
      like to use a good paint brush to apply the solvent. When you use the cheep
      one, you get what you pay for. Have fun.
                                                Dave