Re: HO S2s

  • stevejamie1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 25, 2001
      ---Hi Dave
      Pauls right this is a tuff paint to mix i used for the orange 16
      parts railbox yellow 9 parts reefer white both polly scale water
      based and they say one part amtrak red but we used a little more the
      red was from badger modelflex also waterbased.yellowstrip on the
      side? my freind painted it and it looked good don't know what paint
      he used?The decals were from a dave maxfeild if you look through the
      postings you should see his adress maybe june or july last year.There
      good it takes him forever to get them to you but it's worth it!!

      Steve

      In FJGRailroad@y..., CSXEng@a... wrote:
      > Paul,
      > It's been a while sense I painted stuff. Do you know if
      there were
      > decals made for the FJ&G? If so, Who made them. I'd like to give it
      a shot.
      > I've got four Atlas S-2's and I'd like to paint them up in the FJ&G
      paint
      > scheme. Also is there a formula for the orange paint. Any help
      would be great.
      > Gino, if your going to clean engines with a Q-tip, I got
      some Real CSX
      > engines that need a good cleaning. LOL! Haven't been on line for a
      while and
      > I lost track of where the group went to. Great to talk to you guy's
      again!
      > Dave
    • Ricky M Smith
      Message 44 of 44 , Oct 2, 2001
        Heres apicture of Sandbank Yard, Scotia, NY west view

        Steve Myers

        .

        ,

        .