Re: [FJGRailroad] Re:BLE/UTU

  • CSXEng@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2001
      Hey Mark,
            Waz up. I caught this message and I saw something you said about the
      BLE not having more members than the UTU. For what I was told is that a lot
      of trainman are switching to the BLE and that the UTU was kind of nervous
      about it's lose of members. I'm getting tired of the whole thing. If this
      happens, they better do something for all of us or the BLE will stand for
      "Brotherhood Left Everyone" and the UTU will be "U Took Us." Don't let it get
      you down. I'm in the same boat, "Engine." Drop a line. Have you heard from
      Billy Mull? Have a good one.
                                                                  Dave