Re: [FJGRailroad] New Book Coming Out

  • Randy & Lorraine
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2001
      Hey Guy's I think I mentioned this book last year?? could be wrong?? Joe
      has an interesting book here! it covers many of the middle or large sized
      cities, in the East, that lost their RR's. This is not an indepth history
      of any of these lines but I did send him information on the FJ&G as well as
      some current photo's of the boxcar Museum?? and a couple of photo's he had
      requested for the FJ&G section! Sounds like a nice book and I am glad to
      here it is finally going to print!! Randy