Sacandaga Park Map

  • 103424.2304@compuserve.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2001
      Some time ago, someone posted a copy of the FJ&G's map of Sacandaga
      Park, which I believe came from their booklet on the park.

      I've run it through my print shop software, cleaning it up a bit.
      The lettering is legible, although the smaller print is a touch fuzzy.
      When I come to the meeting this weekend, I will bring copies.

      If someone is willing to lend me their copy of the booklet, I will
      scan a new electronic copy, post it to the website, and print off
      copies to list members for a SASE.

      TIA.

      Glenn