This Coming Weekend's Get-Together

  • 103424.2304@compuserve.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2001
      Any word yet on where and we will first meet to begin the festivities
      on Saturday?

      Glenn
    • 103424.2304@compuserve.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2001
        Any word yet on where and when we will first meet to begin the
        festivities on Saturday?

        Glenn
      • Walt Danylak
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 6, 2001
          --- In FJGRailroad@y..., 103424.2304@c... wrote:
          Any word yet on where and when we will first meet to begin the
          festivities on Saturday?

          Glenn

          Glenn & Everyone,

          Final details will be posted Thursday night.

          If you are planning to attend, and haven't let me know,
          please do so ASAP.

          Walt
        • Richard W. Ryall
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6, 2001
            I whish but it can`t be , so have a good get togeadther guys. dick