Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Gloversville Depot

    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 2, 2001
      Hmmm. I thought sure there were photos in one of them of Peterborough. I am
      not near them so I can't verify. Also it is possible he covered P from the
      perspective of the Ashuelot through Keene and Elmwood Jct., and then again
      it may be in another book. I do recall when I saw the photos that it was a
      bit far afield from the Conn River and regretting not going over there
      during the years I was in Portland to photograph the end of service in that
      area.

      Sorry I can't be more help today.

      PKL