Look what was in my e-mail this morning, Paul.

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 1999
      I found a model railroad newsgroup yesterday, and noticed a guy looking
      for photos of Thrall-door boxcars from New York state. I checked it
      out, and found he was looking for photos to do lettering for a company
      to produce N-scale models of CACV and DO boxcars. Hay, FJ&G had these
      cars, so I e-mailed him to make sure that he didn't forget! Someone
      else must have see the error of his ways and sent him a photo, which he
      passed on to me, and now I'm passing on to the group.

      Paul
    • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 1999
        Great picture Paul...