Re: [FJGRailroad] Sacandaga Park Station Is For Sale

  • Randy & Lorraine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2001
      YEs the old station has been for sale for some time?? big problems with the
      legalities with the beach rights and access through the old tunnel?? they
      will have a hard time getting it sold?? Faust is quite an excentric ??
      Artist seem to have this right?? he most likely has been upset by something
      and has decided to keep the art park closed for a time?? Nice guy but he
      gets quite miffed at the actions ofd th Park people at times?? Suday went
      quite well!! The sign dedication drew a huge crowd!! The Park peple were
      very thankfull and proud of the State Marker for the Inn I found three
      local residents that were there to unveill the sign !! and Stan Devoe sang
      Sacandaga Sunday and the FJ&G song for the crowd everyone clapped and
      whistled !! It was nice to see!!