Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting this week

  • Randy & Lorraine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2001
      I am so sorry to tell you I will miss this meeting Gino always good to see
      you!! and the rest of the guy's!! hope it is well attended !! Please take
      the time to head to Northville this weekend Sunday there will be a small
      event at the Circle in the Park The Adirondack Inn State marker will be
      dedicated at 12:00 noon right on McKinley Ave. I will have a display set up
      and Hats for sale etc. Rides in town etc.?? another announcement the
      second coat of Poly goes down inside the Box Car the next weekend