Re: Hats

  • Glenn Williams
    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 25, 2001
      --- In FJGRailroad@e..., Gino And Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@c...> wrote:
      > Hi guys,
      >
      > If any of you were thinking about ordering an FJG Ball Cap, but were
      > still undecided, here's a link to a picture of one. Check it out...
      >
      > http://www.geocities.com/thedicarlos/railpage40.html
      >
      > Then send Randy a check and get your very own FJG Ball Cap!
      > You're not stylish without it!!!
      >
      > Gino

      The above link has been added to the Links section. All those who
      did not heed the warnings and acquire their very own copy of this
      limited-edition headgear can now see what they have missed. . .

      [Yes, I know, I need a vacation. . . And this is only the first of
      two 24x7 on-call weeks. . .]

      Glenn
    • Glenn Williams
      Message 42 of 42 , Jun 25, 2001