Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Rand Warner 1962-1963

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2001
      Funny thing about crises on the railroad. An old time supt told me one time
      that the only time we earned our money was when things went wrong. The rest
      of the time, which was most of the time, the railroad would run itself; good
      rules and good training combined with compliance and a solid work ethic.
      Your DS friend said it well.

      PKL