Thanks Aaron/Welcome John

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 1999
      Thanks Aaron for the information, I think you've given up all something
      to consider.
      Hi John, we've being discussing scanners as I'm looking for some advice
      before I purchase one, any thoughts?
      How's the Bullet car coming? Is it going to be lettered for the FJ&G, I
      hear years ago that it was going to be painted for some line in
      California, say it isn't so!

      Paul