Re: [FJGRailroad] Classic Trains

  • Richard A. Finn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2001

      It appears that something is broken.  The Amsterdam Street Railway page link doesn't link.

      Regards

      Rich

      Gino And Kelly DiCarlo wrote:

      The newest issue of "Classic Trains" has a great article about Robert G.
      Lewis
      who has been a railroad photographer for over 60 years.  Mr. Lewis is a
      contributor
      to my FJG Page.  He took photo's of the Amsterdam operations in 1936.  The
      pictures
      can be found on my Amsterdam Street Railroad Page.  Mr. Lewis is a great
      guy,
      check out the article if you can...

      Gino

      Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
      http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/

      in New York State at
      http://ny.existingstations.com/

    • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2001
        Re: [FJGRailroad] Classic Trains Thanks for pointing that out Richard!  It's fixed now!

        Gino

        From: "Richard A. Finn" <ransjfinn@...>

        Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Classic Trains

        Gino