Classic Trains

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2001
      The newest issue of "Classic Trains" has a great article about Robert G.
      Lewis
      who has been a railroad photographer for over 60 years. Mr. Lewis is a
      contributor
      to my FJG Page. He took photo's of the Amsterdam operations in 1936. The
      pictures
      can be found on my Amsterdam Street Railroad Page. Mr. Lewis is a great
      guy,
      check out the article if you can...

      Gino
    • Richard A. Finn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2001

        It appears that something is broken.  The Amsterdam Street Railway page link doesn't link.

        Regards

        Rich

        Gino And Kelly DiCarlo wrote:

        The newest issue of "Classic Trains" has a great article about Robert G.
        Lewis
        who has been a railroad photographer for over 60 years.  Mr. Lewis is a
        contributor
        to my FJG Page.  He took photo's of the Amsterdam operations in 1936.  The
        pictures
        can be found on my Amsterdam Street Railroad Page.  Mr. Lewis is a great
        guy,
        check out the article if you can...

        Gino

        Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
        http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/

        in New York State at
        http://ny.existingstations.com/

      • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2001
          Re: [FJGRailroad] Classic Trains Thanks for pointing that out Richard!  It's fixed now!

          Gino

          From: "Richard A. Finn" <ransjfinn@...>

          Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Classic Trains

          Gino