Re: [FJGRailroad] Stencils

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 2, 2001
      At least they are clean words!You dont find too many words on the cars
      that are 3 letters or less;and/or 5 letters or more! Mark
    • Randy & Lorraine
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 4, 2001
        Most of what I see are encrypted??but some are quite straight forward!
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 2, 2002
          Just heard of a train wreck in Altoona,Pa. tonight which involved 3
          different trains.Details sketchy but sounds like the first train hit a
          track dept. equipment causing the train to derail into a second
          train,and causing that to wreck into a third train.Im just getting
          pieces from other railfans on the net.Maybe someone may know more about
          this than me. Mark
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 3, 2002
            Wow, yeah I saw it on the news this morning. My son told me from the living
            room that NS hoppers were on fire. I didn't know what he was talking about
            until I saw a bunch of Norfolk Southern hoppers derailed with a fire nearby.
            Quite the wreck...

            Gino

          • Knixrule1@juno.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 3, 2002
              Please tell me that it was a NS train and not CSX??!!

              Steve

              .

              .

              .

              .
              Guilford has gotten rid of its carmen and now makes the train crew
              inspect the train before they leave East Deerfield, Mellon loves to make
              a name for himself. So much for all those news articles that I read
              about him being loving, compassionate, and a philanthropist back in the
              early eighties when he wanted to buy the B&M,D&H,MEC lines.

              Steve Myers

              .

              .

              .

              .

              .

              .
              On Wed, 3 Apr 2002 06:50:41 -0600 "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
              writes:
              > Wow, yeah I saw it on the news this morning. My son told me from the
              > living
              > room that NS hoppers were on fire. I didn't know what he was
              > talking about
              > until I saw a bunch of Norfolk Southern hoppers derailed with a fire
              > nearby.
              > Quite the wreck...
              >
              > Gino
              >
              > > ----------

              GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
              http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
            • dowens15228
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 3, 2002
                More pictures of the wreck are available on www.WJACTV.com, a nearby -
                Johnstown, PA - including some overhead shots.

                Dan Owens
              • dowens15228
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 3, 2002
                  The trailer/container train was NS. I haven't read who owned the 2
                  other trains that hit it.

                  More info this AM on wrta.com.

                  Dan Owens