Re: [FJGRailroad] Stencils

  • Randy & Lorraine
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 2, 2001
      It would be fun to see how long the letters last??
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 2, 2001
        At least they are clean words!You dont find too many words on the cars
        that are 3 letters or less;and/or 5 letters or more! Mark
      • Randy & Lorraine
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 4, 2001
          Most of what I see are encrypted??but some are quite straight forward!
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 2, 2002
            Just heard of a train wreck in Altoona,Pa. tonight which involved 3
            different trains.Details sketchy but sounds like the first train hit a
            track dept. equipment causing the train to derail into a second
            train,and causing that to wreck into a third train.Im just getting
            pieces from other railfans on the net.Maybe someone may know more about
            this than me. Mark
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 3, 2002
              Wow, yeah I saw it on the news this morning. My son told me from the living
              room that NS hoppers were on fire. I didn't know what he was talking about
              until I saw a bunch of Norfolk Southern hoppers derailed with a fire nearby.
              Quite the wreck...

              Gino

            • Knixrule1@juno.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 3, 2002
                Please tell me that it was a NS train and not CSX??!!

                Steve

                .

                .

                .

                .
                Guilford has gotten rid of its carmen and now makes the train crew
                inspect the train before they leave East Deerfield, Mellon loves to make
                a name for himself. So much for all those news articles that I read
                about him being loving, compassionate, and a philanthropist back in the
                early eighties when he wanted to buy the B&M,D&H,MEC lines.

                Steve Myers

                .

                .

                .

                .

                .

                .
                On Wed, 3 Apr 2002 06:50:41 -0600 "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
                writes:
                > Wow, yeah I saw it on the news this morning. My son told me from the
                > living
                > room that NS hoppers were on fire. I didn't know what he was
                > talking about
                > until I saw a bunch of Norfolk Southern hoppers derailed with a fire
                > nearby.
                > Quite the wreck...
                >
                > Gino
                >
                > > ----------

                GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
                http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
              • dowens15228
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 3, 2002
                  More pictures of the wreck are available on www.WJACTV.com, a nearby -
                  Johnstown, PA - including some overhead shots.

                  Dan Owens
                • dowens15228
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 3, 2002
                    The trailer/container train was NS. I haven't read who owned the 2
                    other trains that hit it.

                    More info this AM on wrta.com.

                    Dan Owens