RE: [FJGRailroad] Malcolm

    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2001
      Glenn,

      It's too bad you couldn't come to the meeting last night! Malcolm was there
      and he was a font
      of information!!! He gave us all kinds of info on the FJG Electric
      Division! Yeah, we wish we
      had a tape recorder at the meeting for him! I don't know who invited him,
      but it was great! He
      know every detail about the Electric Division, where sidings where,
      switches, etc, and he's got
      the info on the top of his head. I asked him some questions and he didn't
      even have to think
      hard about it, he riffled the answer right off! Now's your chance to ask
      some of those electric
      questions you were wondering about!

      gino

      > ----------
      > From: Glenn Williams
      >
      > Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: Gloversville Trolley Inbound Track (Was:
      > Rand Warn
      >

      > Hey, guys,
      >
      > We've got another one to wine, dine, and do a memory dump into a tape
      > recorder!
      >
      > These are the details that give context to the pictures we see and
      > bring them to life. If you're a model railroader, now you know what
      > the 'real one' did.

    • Glenn Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2001
        --- In FJGRailroad@e..., "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
        > Glenn,
        >
        > It's too bad you couldn't come to the meeting last night! Malcolm
        > was there and he was a font of information!!! He gave us all kinds
        > of info on the FJG Electric Division! Yeah, we wish we had a tape
        > recorder at the meeting for him! I don't know who invited him,
        > but it was great! He know every detail about the Electric
        > Division, where sidings where, switches, etc, and he's got
        > the info on the top of his head. I asked him some questions and he
        > didn't even have to think hard about it, he riffled the answer
        > right off! Now's your chance to ask some of those electric
        > questions you were wondering about!
        >
        > gino

        That's right, Gino, rub it in. . .[grin]

        Oh, Mal-l-l-com! What do you drink? And how rare do you like your
        steak? Don't mind the tape recorder, I'll keep it out of the way
        while we talk. Now, about *this* picture. . .

        Glenn
      • Randy & Lorraine
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2001
          I would have liked to have been there also?? am still on this second shift
          thing with the State?? sounds like I missed a god one??