Brotherhood of Trainmen

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2001
      While looking through the obituaries of former FJG officials and trainmen, I
      noticed a common
      thread between them. They all seemed to be Masons (Not bricklayers!) My
      question is, was
      there something with this? Did railroad employees and the Masons have
      something in common?
      I find secret fraternal orders pretty interesting and would love to know
      more! Of course, as much
      as you can tell about the Masons!

      Gino

      Gino DiCarlo
      Quad Imaging Saratoga
      (518)581-4276
      gino.dicarlo@...
    • david brennan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2001
        I was told they saved the life of Kaiser Wilhelm
        at the end of WW#1.
        Dave

        a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/