Re: Gloversville Trolley Inbound Track (Was: Rand Warn

  • Glenn Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2001
      --- In FJGRailroad@e..., "Malcolm Horton" <mdhorton@e...> wrote:
      > The Gloversville "in bound trolley track" started in Johnstown
      [snip]
      > Hence the interurban cars made a giant clockwise loop thru
      Gloversville starting in Johnstown at Briggs Street an North Market
      Street.
      > [snip]
      > Malcolm Horton, GHS Class of 1941.

      Hey, guys,

      We've got another one to wine, dine, and do a memory dump into a tape
      recorder!

      These are the details that give context to the pictures we see and
      bring them to life. If you're a model railroader, now you know what
      the 'real one' did.

      Malcolm, thanks so much for passing the information along.

      Glenn