Happy Birthday Number 8!

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 11:18 AM
      In case you didn't know, FJG-Schenectady Locomotive Works Engine Number 8
      is celebrating her 100th birthday this year! Count on attending the June
      FJG
      Club meeting in Gloversville. I want to plan on having a birthday party for
      her!
      I'm talking cake and coffee, heck we'll even sing happy birthday! Maybe
      we'll
      even fire some sky rockets off of the Gloversville Library roof! The
      fireworks show
      will end as soon as we hear sirens! If you live out of state, you better
      plan on making
      travel arrangements now! Why am I doing this? Well, Number 8 is my
      favorite engine
      and everybody loves a party! I'll bring all the Engine 8 pictures I have
      and I'll make
      sure to bake a cake with a big Number 8 on her! Anyone else with Engine 8
      memorabilia
      should plan on bringing theirs too! Hope to see you there!

      Gino DiCarlo
      Group Moderator