RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Ebay 1146634522 FJ&G Bond

    Message 1 of 7 , May 29, 2001
      Hey Gino,

      Still on vacation and away from the box with no shock setting in. Do plan
      to come down for the meeting tomorrow night. Will probably bring a bunch of
      cans and lamps for show and tell. If everyone touches them it will help me
      clean them and get the grime off.

      No. the third group is the Judson Zimmer group of local; businessmen who
      brought the comapny out of reorganization and eventually paid up their debt
      and closed the door when their businesses or those left in the community no
      longer depended on the railroad.

      PKL