Re: [FJGRailroad] Need a Computer? (Commercial Announcement)

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2001
      Walt what is your home email?? I have a few dozen of the Morris Gerber
      Sacandaga booklets?? you can have one They are poor printings!! but a
      good addition to a collection?? $8.50 is four times what they sell for
      around here?? I may look into the Computers?? I have outgrown this one
      just can't fit any more drives in this little thing??