Fwd: Railpub May 15 price list

  • Walt Danylak
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2001
      In case any of you are interested in books & magazines, I forwarded
      this message from one of the other groups I belong too. Paul is an
      excellent person to do business with.

      Walt

      --- In S-Trains@y..., "paul gibson" <railpub@m...> wrote:
      The May 15 price list (#90) has been posted to our website. Click on
      this link to go directly to the site: http://www.railpub.com
      If your web browser has difficulty getting you into the May price
      list, try this alternate web address, which will take you directly to
      the first page:

      http://www.railpub.com/pricelists/pricelist90.pdf

      Among the items this month are the Hertz books: Advanced Model
      Railroading, Complete Book of Model Railroading, and New Roads to
      Adventure in Model Railroading. Also the books Model Railroad
      Engineering(1942), Model Railway Encyclopedia(1950) and Model Railway
      Engines(Brit.) This is in addition to our regular offering of back
      issues from over 125 rail related magazines titles, and hundreds of
      books on rail, logging, mining, steel/iron, marine and industrial
      subjects.

      Thanks for taking a look.

      Paul Gibson
      --- End forwarded message ---