Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Color of Limited cars - Part 3

    Message 1 of 7 , May 19, 2001
      I think Wagner Brown was the standard color up to the end of trolley service
      at least for the coaches and older trolley. The exception of course is the
      new standard of traction orange with cream and black trim introduced with
      the coming of the busses and the Brills. It must have had a dark green
      appearance. I have a postcard of the gas car at Sacandaga and it too is a
      brown color with gold trim. I'll take a look for the article mentioning
      their arrival and see what it says re color too.

      This is why this railroad research is fun.

      Paul