Re: Onelist

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 9, 2000
      Hi Gino,

      Don't get me wrong. I do appreciate Onelist's service, and I don't mind
      getting the regular ads at the bottom of the posts. I just wonder why they
      are changing what seams to be random posts to HTML and adding streaming
      applications which turn a relatively small post to a much larger file. I do
      know that if it were not for Onelist, we probably would not be able to get
      together at all, or at best, have to become a regular type newsgroup, with all
      the spam that is on them.

      Paul