Re: Onelist

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 9, 2000
      The messages I receive from onelist for being the moderator
      of this list tells me that they do not give our addresses to
      anyone. All they ask is to put an ad at the end of our digest
      and postings. I don't think that's too much to ask for
      giving us this list for free...

      Gino

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 9, 2000
        Hi Gino,

        Don't get me wrong. I do appreciate Onelist's service, and I don't mind
        getting the regular ads at the bottom of the posts. I just wonder why they
        are changing what seams to be random posts to HTML and adding streaming
        applications which turn a relatively small post to a much larger file. I do
        know that if it were not for Onelist, we probably would not be able to get
        together at all, or at best, have to become a regular type newsgroup, with all
        the spam that is on them.