Knowledge is a good thing...isn't it?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 1999
      Hi All,

      Here is a couple of questions for Aaron or anyone else who can help ( me
      and everyone else who is thinking of getting a scanner, or just likes to
      save images off the web).

      1: What is the best format to post an image? At the same time, is the
      "best" format one that is common enough for every one to be able to
      save?

      2: Why do some images come out as scrambled alphabet and symbols?

      3: Why can I view an image, but when I go to view it after saving it,
      I'm told that it's unsupported or something?

      4: Is there a shelf like for saved images?

      Sorry if these sound like rookie questions to some, but I am still a
      rookie, so I get to ask! Besides, maybe we can all learn a thing or
      two!

      Paul