RE: [FJGRailroad] FW: ballpark

    Message 1 of 49 , May 1, 2001
      Actually Bunn Creek trestle is right in "downtown" Amsterdam. It was just
      off Market St. where the rr left the street and headed cross lots to
      Brookside Ave. The abutments are still in there.

      I would say six bridges on the Hagaman line. Photos 158, 159, 160, 161 (at
      hagaman), 164 (Bunn Creek Trestle).

      We will seethem when we get down there.

      PKL

      Message 49 of 49 , May 6, 2001
        Paul,

        Yeah, we a had a big discussion about the Cayadutta Line and the
        Hair Mill a while back,, but I can't find those messages at work!
        I'll have to dig at home!

        Gino.dicarlo@...
        Digital Assembly
        Quad Imaging Saratoga