Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: FW: ballpark

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 49 , May 1, 2001
      It was certainly Crescent Park first the Mill took it over for thier
      workers and BAll Team sometime in the early Thirties?? somelace in there??
      Message 49 of 49 , May 6, 2001
        Paul,

        Yeah, we a had a big discussion about the Cayadutta Line and the
        Hair Mill a while back,, but I can't find those messages at work!
        I'll have to dig at home!

        Gino.dicarlo@...
        Digital Assembly
        Quad Imaging Saratoga