RE: [FJGRailroad] FW: ballpark

    Message 1 of 49 , May 1, 2001
      Paul,

      The bridge abutments ARE still there! Enclosed is a picture that shows
      where the line ended
      in Hagaman. The large building on the right is still there!

      <<hagaman.jpg>>

      Message 49 of 49 , May 6, 2001
        Paul,

        Yeah, we a had a big discussion about the Cayadutta Line and the
        Hair Mill a while back,, but I can't find those messages at work!
        I'll have to dig at home!

        Gino.dicarlo@...
        Digital Assembly
        Quad Imaging Saratoga