cnyjames.jpg

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2001
      Gino-Last week you were asking about the yard in Jamesville.Here's a
      picture of our small yard.The CNY Chapter usually stores there equipment
      there. Mark
    • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 9:07 AM
        Mark,

        Is that a 44 tonner they have there?

        Gino

      • mwilber@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3 2:50 PM
          I believe it is a 44 tonner.It did belong to the stone quarry ,so they
          can switch the cars around themselves.Its no longer in use ,so we put it
          on the otherside into the Jamesville yard to keep it out of way. Mark