BKRR

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2001
      Hi guys,

      I was in Eagle Bridge/Cambridge on Saturday and I happened to catch the
      Battenkill Railroad
      in action. There's something about that line that reminds me a lot of the
      final days of the FJG.
      They've got that RS3 they use and their track is beat up. I've got to get
      some pictures of them in
      action! Their depot in Cambridge has been restored and looks great! Anyone
      know how much
      business they do and if they're just getting by? I'll tell you, they were
      picking up a bunch of
      gondolas and boxcars from the B&M...

      Gino DiCarlo
      Quad Imaging Saratoga