Re: Wal-Mart Dist. Ctr.

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2000
      Speaking of re-opening, I saw a story a few months back about
      CP rail rebuilding a rail line to accomodate an industrial
      park in Glens Falls. The tracks were removed several years
      earlier and with some help from the county and state, the tracks
      were restored. They also had to put the tracks over highways
      and yes, the cost was in the millions, but they still got it
      done. They realized that it would benefit their new industrial
      park. I think about 1.5 miles of track was restored and that
      the cost was about 1.5 million...

      Gino