tr_rdc_m7a.jpg

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 22, 2001
    • Randy & Lorraine Decker
      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 22, 2001
        Aahh !!! there it is nice yes this is the style I had hoped for I would
        like to take a ride on this one as well!! make a nice trip for a small bunch
        of us sometime??
        Message 3 of 24 , Apr 22, 2001
          I believe it said at the mall that Ontrack was available for group outings!
          It looks like it would
          be a great ride! If you just take a ride on it around Syracuse it's $1.50
          one way! How can you
          beat this? I think I mentioned this before, but they used to use FJG tokens
          for their commuter
          service!!!

          > ----------

        • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
          Message 4 of 24 , Apr 24, 2001
            Mark,

            Great picture of the Suzy-Q Budd Car! That is a pretty sharp looking
            piece of machinery!!!

            Message 5 of 24 , Apr 25, 2001
              I know it Gino!! I would like to take a ride in this one with the kids also
              ! Real Nice photo !

            • mwilber@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 24 , Apr 27, 2001
                Group-just testing to see if this message is going through Mark
              • Richard A. Finn
                Message 7 of 24 , Apr 27, 2001
                  MESSAGE RECEIVED. 10/4

                  mwilber@... wrote:

                  Group-just testing to see if this message is going through  Mark

                  Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
                  http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/

                  in New York State at
                  http://ny.existingstations.com/

                  Message 8 of 24 , Apr 27, 2001
                    I just got all the messages I sent from work kicked back to me! I don't
                    know what's up with this!

                    Group-just testing to see if this message is going through Mark

                    Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
                    http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/

                    http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

                    in New York State at
                    http://ny.existingstations.com/

                    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                  • Richard A. Finn
                    Message 9 of 24 , Apr 27, 2001
                      BIIIGGG BROOTTHHHEERR MUST BE WAATTCCHHING!

                    • psefton@crosslink.net
                      Message 10 of 24 , Apr 27, 2001
                        maybe your server went down
                        > I just got all the messages I sent from work kicked back to me! I don't
                        > know what's up with this!

                      • Richard W. Ryall
                        Message 11 of 24 , Apr 27, 2001
                          probably someone thought maybe you should be working at work, who knows.?

                            Message 13 of 24 , Apr 27, 2001
                              Yeh Geno, and ask the question, Where you workin next week........?????????

                              Message 14 of 24 , Apr 27, 2001
                                Sorry about the Geno Gino bit......

                                Message 15 of 24 , Apr 29, 2001
                                  Re: [FJGRailroad] tr_rdc_m7a.jpg You said it Dick!

                                  From: "Richard A. Finn" <ransjfinn@...>

                                  Message 16 of 24 , Apr 29, 2001
                                    Re: [FJGRailroad] tr_rdc_m7a.jpg You know, I could do that!  I'm on days though!

                                    From: "Randy & Lorraine Decker" <rldecker@...>

                                    Ohh man! this group is tough??   If you are working at night Gino  Go right in to the presidents office!!  send them from there!!
                                      Would not suggest that operation, as some companies have a log of messages sent, and received, could be very embarising, and could lead to my previous statement,  Where are you workin next week....dick

                                      From: "Randy & Lorraine Decker" <rldecker@...>

                                      Ohh man! this group is tough??   If you are working at night Gino  Go right in to the presidents office!!  send them from there!!
                                        Damn certain you got to be careful, last place  I worked even monitored phone calls it they pleased, you can bet computers are monitored.   dick

                                         You said it Dick!

                                        Message 19 of 24 , Apr 30, 2001
                                          No question Dick, many progressive companies are monitoringas a matter of
                                          course. Usually isn't a problem unless something else is amiss, like
                                          individual productivity and output.

                                          PKL

                                          Message 20 of 24 , Apr 30, 2001
                                            Some may consider this an invasion of privicy, however other side of coin is if your being
                                            paid then the time is the company`s and not your own, I agree that if there is no negitive
                                            side to the operation, then what`s the harm. But I aint the company. dick

                                            Message 21 of 24 , Apr 30, 2001
                                              That really is the issue and I've been on the enforcing side. Many
                                              industries still allow their employees down time - kind of the 60-40
                                              perspective on productivity eg. from every employee there is really only so
                                              much of their work time that actually goes to productive work the rest is
                                              toilet, smoke, visiting, home phone calls etc. It's when the ratio starts
                                              to fall below 60-40 that you take notice. Usually the employees coworkers
                                              notice it first. I policies are not enforced, and expectations not
                                              demanded, in reality they then don't exist and when allowed to deteriorate
                                              too long the correction will yield upheaval and oftentimes jobs.

                                              I gave all that crap up. Now I just have to deliver my time and skill and
                                              take home the paycheck, no headaches. I was never expected to get an ulcer
                                              though; I was accused of giving them.

                                              PKL

                                              Message 22 of 24 , Apr 30, 2001
                                                Dick,

                                                I see you point here if all I was doing is screwing around on the net! I
                                                work on a computer all day
                                                and messages come to me in the background, so it's easy to read and compose
                                                mail without
                                                dropping what I'm doing!

                                                > ----------
                                                > From: Richard W. Ryall
                                                > Reply To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                                                >

                                                > Some may consider this an invasion of privicy, however other side of coin
                                                > is if your being
                                                > paid then the time is the company`s and not your own, I agree that if
                                                > there is no negitive
                                                > side to the operation, then what`s the harm. But I aint the company. dick

                                              • Glenn Williams
                                                Message 23 of 24 , Apr 30, 2001
                                                  Just a couple of points:

                                                  o Does your employer have an employee handbook?

                                                  o If so, does it cover the use/abuse of your Internet access or the
                                                  ability to send/receive email? If not, is there a general policy
                                                  somewhere saying that 'what is not allowed is permitted' or 'what is
                                                  not forbidden is allowed'?

                                                  o Ideally, email/phone call usage should be covered by common
                                                  sense, something along the lines of 'incidental usage is
                                                  permitted.'

                                                  o In Gino's case, New York State statutes will rule. For those of
                                                  us outside of New York, check your local rules and regs.

                                                  A touchy area.

                                                  Glenn
                                                • Richard W. Ryall
                                                  Message 24 of 24 , Apr 30, 2001